Terms and conditions
Service Linker is to be used as a sign on tool prior to each Case Worker appointment. The purpose of Service Linker is to provide better service delivery to people accessing community services.
- Is recommended, but not compulsory for clients to use.
- The information contained in Service Linker is not automatically replicated in any other existing information systems.
- The Service Linker system is not a form of evidence to be used to enforce or monitor program compliance.
- A list of de-identified instances of contact for all clients of an organisation can only be accessed by a request from senior management.
By Logging in to Service Linker, I understand that all actions are logged and recorded, and the person and organisation who have logged in are responsible for effectively managing the personal information contained in Service Linker according to Privacy legislation.
I understand that:
- Access to this information is by payment of membership and cannot be accessed by non-members.
- If membership lapses, the information cannot be accessed and any information that has been stored is still bound by privacy legislation.
- This information is intended to be used for Community Sector purposes only.
- Any private information, unless required by law, cannot be accessed by non-members.
- Community Information Support Services must be notified within 24 hours of any request for information by law enforcement agencies.
If information is required by law enforcement agencies, NPP2.1 (f) requires a factual basis for suspecting unlawful activity, and the information requested must relate to this activity.
- The use or disclosure of personal information is a necessary part of an organisation's investigation of unlawful activity
- The use or disclosure of information occurs in the context of the organisation reporting its concerns to the relevant person or authority.
Principles of information usage for Members
- The information gathered on client activity in Service Linker is to be used for measures to inform and improve client service delivery within individual organisations and across regions.
- Members understand that the system is contingent upon them and other partners throughout the region using the system correctly and on a regular basis to get the most thorough data collection outcome.
- The Service Linker system, and the information contained within it, is not intended to be used as a tool for monitoring or enforcing compliance or participation with community services programs.
- The Service Linker system, and the information contained within it, is not intended to be used as a monitoring tool to restrict client's access to community services across a region.
- While members may utilise raw data from Service Linker for reports to Government, Funding bodies or other third parties, raw data from the system is not to be shared with third parties without the express permission and consent of Community Information Support Services.
- Community Information Support Services is responsible for the management and distribution of raw data to members of Service Linker. Raw data may be utilised by Community Information Support Services and in the compilation of reports and recommendations on regional service characteristics and needs. Requests for information is managed by Community Information Support Services.
- The Privacy of individuals whose data is contained in Service Linker, and organisations who utilise the system, is to be respected.
This site is managed by Community Information Support Services Ltd under license by Community Central Pty Ltd.